Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another thing to add to my lack of anything to do

I've been spending an increasingly large amount of time doing absolutely nothing lately. I feel like its mostly my fault. I've spread myself too thin that I can't balance it all. Between finals, church 4 days a week, hanging out with 3 or 4 different groups of friends and finding ways to get out of doing homework, I'm overwhelmed. I've talked to a couple people that i really respect and they have all given me some extremely helpful advice, but i just feel like im having a hard time with it. Now that midweek church is dying down and I'm down to only 2 days a week, i have even more to do. I'm really hoping that summer will be helpful in cleaning my slate and giving me a fresh start to balance my time better. Unfortunately 3 of the people i respect and look up to most in my life are all leaving. Travis is gone until the end of August, and Ryan and Keira will be leaving between late June and early July. I understand that Andrew will still be here but its hard to go from having 4 people who I can look up to and ask questions and hang out with to only having one and only being able to call or email Ryan. Maybe I'm over reacting and I'll handle it fine when the time comes but im really struggling with the thought of it right now. Anyway, its late so I will continue my neverending train of thought soon!

No comments: