Thursday, July 17, 2008

HEY!

Well, after what seems to have been ages, I'm finally home! I spent a week at the grandparents house out in Philly and oh boy what a thrill :( 

I've been learning more than an 8 year old school boy this summer. I've been noticing things about my life I didn't know was there. I've been learning a lot about being a servant of God. A wise old man once told me, "Don't sit around and get spiritually fat while the world goes to hell, but don't forget who the savior is!" Basically what it's saying is grow as you need to grow but work on applying your spiritual knowledge to the unknowing that surround you. However don't forget that you are merely a translator for God. Only He can save the world, but you must introduce Him. It's incredible what you can learn from your past youth pastors :) Thanks a ton Ryan, that was an extremely helpful comment!

1 comment:

Ryan Guard said...

It is equally amazing how much youth pastors can learn from their students!!