Thursday, July 31, 2008

speed up

its only thursday :/ this has seriously been the longest week ever. i still have 3 days until i can even talk to breanna :( i miss her so much already its killin me.

im back in school now. not completely sure about how i feel about this year. math isnt exactly my favorite, i have friends in history physics and english so that should definately help. photo seems like it should be another fun year of havin mr mckinnon. graphic design should be pretty easy. overall it should be an ok year.

4 comments:

Christopher. said...

Yeah, math sucks for me, too.

I have Carr is an awesome English teacher.

Graphic design is the most boring class ever. Mr Faux is full of himself! Haha.

Mr Mckinnon is funny.

See you at camber?!

Breanna said...

missed you like crazy :D so glad I am home :D

<3 B

Bryan said...

I hope it comes to be an amazing and inspiring year for you my friend.

You deserve it. :D.

Breanna said...

thankyou! and thanks for being there for me it helped!