Monday, June 2, 2008

i hate staying up late

so today was incredible. i had to dress up as a gorilla and stand in the blazing sun to hand out bananas to the new 7th graders :/ thats what i get for volunteering for the jr high ministry. I was light headed for a good hour haha. But then i got to go to merge and listen to our new, amazing pastor. After losing Ryan i was pretty convinced that no one would ever be able to win me over...well i was wrong. He immediatly took hold of my heart and i can understand exactly why God has put him in my life. im so stoked to see what he has to offer and how he will change my life and the lives of all of my fellow students at merge. We then had some time to hang out with Nathan and get to know him and his family. i really connected with his daughter Breanna! she seems really cool and she has an amazing heart. she played a song she wrote and im in awe, she completely dominates my music abilities haha. i really hope to get to know her and her entire family better. i cant wait for Hume Lake to come so i can get away and spend some quality time with my best friend, Jesus Christ. im also going to get to hang with chris metzger who i really miss hanging out with :( but i got to hang with him today :) the Maples fam with be there also which an exciting thing to think about! only 6 more days!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for the Maples!

Breanna said...

your pretty amazing your self :D

Breanna said...

picture look good :D I feel special thanks for adding them!

Ryan Guard said...

This is good to hear!!!!!

Nathan's a great guy, and I'm really excited that he landed at Cornerstone.

Katie said...

okay how did you get your name to be such a cool font? You need to teach me your blogging ways :)