Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Summer Escapades

I love my life!! so after 2 weeks of camps, im finally home.

WEEK 1: Hume Lake with Merge!! one of the best weeks in my life. Really learned a lot about my faith and about myself. it made me realize how great God is and how blessed i am. I got a chance to talk and get to know Nater Tater. Hes is an incredible person and im so stoked to see how he works with Merge! i also got to hang with Breanna a lot!!! shes so great! :) Shes so much fun and shes so sweet and sarcastic and funny and beautiful and incredible and shes just amazing!

WEEK 2: Leader at Hume San Diego! I really got a chance to connect with the students. I met one kid who came to camp as a non christian. by the end of camp he started to ask some amazing questions and really started to question the bible!! as bad as that sounds, in christianity its always a good way to start. Im really looking foreward to working with him to grow his faith.

During week 2 of camps, i came across a fairly important day in my life...my 16th birthday!!! its finally come!! i get my license next saturday and im stoked!! However...this means its time for a job. Ive been applying at a couple places already and its only going to continue. But either way, im stoked to be home and get back to life. that life in which includes Breanna :) im so stoked to hang out with her!! im actually going to her best friends birthday party tonight so i get to see her for the first time in a week!!!