Wednesday, July 2, 2008

here it is

i suppose its time for a new ramble session! ive been thinking a lot lately about my new found ability to drive. its weird not having people in the car with you. not sayin i dont like having my license but im just sayin...

so i head off on a seemingly endless adventure to sunny san diego in the morning. still not sure as to how im feeling about the situation. there are people i like going and there are people im not to fond of going. I suppose ill be fine im just worried about it when im thinkin. then again i felt the same way befor i was born and im doin fine now.

my mom sent me grocery shopping the other day and i cant say i had fun. i mean it costed 8 bucks for 3 grains of rice...bummer, but that has nothing to do with the price of potatoes (which by the way is insaine)

well hannah montana just came on and im sure you all know i cant stand to miss an episode of that!

3 comments:

Breanna said...

hahaha Hannah Montana is my favi :D we have good taste. I am missing you already come home soon :D Hope you have a great time :D I am so looking foward to having my new pet that you are briging me! Shamoo will match my room perfectly :D I have to get a tank though... do you think petsmart will have one big enough?

<3
Breanna

Breanna said...

Miss you

Breanna said...

miss you