Tuesday, July 8, 2008

snarglebarger

so im finally getting a peek at what its like to be home, but just a peek. I got home last night around 5 and now i leave again tomorrow night :/ i guess i cant complain though. 2 of my closest friends and probably the people who have helped me get through life the most the past few months are both out spreadin the Word in Kenya (Keira) and mexico ( Travis). They both have given up months from there fortunate lives to go live in some much less fortunate places of the world to show the glory of God. Its making me think so hard about how ive been living. I have trouble telling some of my close friends about God and yet they can go live in poverty and spread God's word to hundreds of complete strangers that speak in different languages. if only i could take their incredible examples and put them to use in my life.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

what is a snarglebarger? :D

I love mentors in my life, I dont know what I would do without them! It is so cool how God puts people in our lives to help guide us.

Breanna